Application and Consent
Commitment to Privacy and Limitations
Our Site may use “cookies” to collect, store and track information about you and how you use our Site. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to your web browser and stored on your hard drive so that it can later be read back from your web browser. Cookies are a feature of web browser software. They can simplify subsequent interactions with the Site and streamline transactions on related web pages, thus making your online experience easier and more personalized. If you want to disable or modify cookies, most web browsers will allow you to do so. If you elect to disable or modify cookies, you may be unable to use certain features of the Site and other consequences may result.
Collection and Use of Information and Data
Information you voluntarily provide about yourself, including, but not limited to, your name, street address, city and/or state of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, work history and other information and data may be collected and stored by C.R. England. C.R. England does not accept any information or data provided on a confidential or proprietary basis except as required by law. C.R. England may use the information you provide on the Site or in connection with your job application in order to contact you, request further information, supply information and data to you, or for other purposes. In addition, C.R. England may share the information you provide with its affiliates as well as third parties, including other transportation service providers, data cooperatives, and others. If you would prefer that the information you provide not be shared with third parties or categories of third parties, you may send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting that C.R. England not share your information with third parties and your request will be honored by C.R. England. When you use the Site, C.R. England does not allow third parties to collect information about your online activities on the Site or across different websites.
In the event that we collect opt-in data about you (phone number) through a short code campaign, we will not share or sell such data for marketing purposes.
Disclosure for Legal Reasons
We have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. We do not intend to collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian of a child who has provided us with personal information would like the information deleted from our records, he or she should contact us at [email protected]. We will then make reasonable efforts to delete the child’s personal information from our files. We may also delete it in our own discretion. No person under the age of 13 should disclose information on this Site. If we become aware that personally identifiable information regarding a child under the age of 13 has been collected at the Site, we will make reasonable efforts to delete it from our records or to otherwise respond as required by law.
Links to Other Websites
This Site contains links to other websites. Other websites, including those that we link to, have their own privacy and online policies. C.R. England has no responsibility or control over the privacy, information collection, or other online practices of such parties. Links from our Site to their websites do not constitute approval or an endorsement of the information, materials, data, content, or practices relating to those websites. You should locate and review the privacy and online policies of each website that you visit to determine what information or data they may be collecting about you.
Review and Correction of Your Information
If you wish to review or correct inaccuracies in your personally identifiable information which you have provided to us through the Site, or otherwise, please send an e-mail to [email protected] identifying the inaccuracy and providing us with the correct information.
The following disclosure applies to California residents pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Personal Information Collected by C.R. England, Inc.
In connection with your application for employment, or subsequent employment at C.R. England, Inc. (the “Company”), the Company may collect information from the following categories about you:
· Personal Identifiers such as your name, employee ID number, home address, telephone number, email address; date of birth, SSN, marital status, residency and work permit status, veteran status, race, and nationality;
· Biometric information, such as height, weight, clothing size, smoking preferences, physical limitations, drug and alcohol testing results, DOT required medical information;
· Audio and/or visual information captured on security systems at our Company locations;
· Information connected to your use of facility key cards and corporate P-Cards (if applicable).
· Telematics and locational information collected through Company equipment;
· Employment-related information, such as wage, benefit and retirement account information, payroll, tax, and banking details, data from job interviews, work history, educational history, internal training records, results of credit and criminal background checks (where applicable and permitted by law), motor vehicle and licensing records.
Uses of Collected Information
We collect this information for the following purposes:
· To manage our employment relationship with you, including determining your eligibility for employment; administration of payroll and benefits; managing and facilitating work related travel; internal development and training; auditing and compliance; performance evaluations; processing claims related to your employment (e.g., health benefits, worker compensation, insurance claims); employee/applicant communications, and other general administrative related purposes;
· To comply with applicable law;
· To defend or protect company interests in legal or administrative proceedings.
Access to Collected Information by Third Parties
The Company may share information collected about you, as necessary and/or required by law, with:
· Third parties who provide services to the Company in connection with the operation of our business or the administration of employee benefits, such as IT service providers, claims administrators, human resources services, financial investment service providers, medical service providers, and insurance providers;
· Your banks or financial institution(s) and the Company’s banks or financial institution(s);
· Governmental agencies, authorities, and law enforcement, if required by law.
· The Company’s professional advisors as necessary (i.e. lawyers, accountants, auditors, and other professional advisers).
· Pursuant to a valid subpoena or other court order.
Your California Privacy Rights
Right to Know: Subject to applicable law and upon submission of a verified request, California consumers have the right to know what personal information C.R. England collects, uses, and discloses to third parties.
Right To Delete: Subject to applicable law and upon submission of a verified request, California consumers have the right to the deletion of personal information that C.R. England has collected.
Right to Opt Out of Sale: California consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information. C.R. England does not sell California consumers’ personal information, has not sold California consumers’ personal information during the last 12 months, and will not do so in the future.
Right to Non-discrimination: C.R. England will not discriminate against California consumers for exercising their privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
How to Exercise Your Rights under the CPRA
C.R. England will respond to requests in accordance with applicable law upon verification of the identity of the individual submitting the request. You may submit a request to: [email protected].
How We Will Verify Your Request:
We will match at least three data points that you provide in response to our verification request against information that we have already collected. In addition, we may require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the California consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request.
How to Contact Us