C.R. England offers aspiring and experienced truck drivers the opportunity to drive their way to a successful career. We offer diverse options to choose from and help you achieve your goals every step of the way.
Upon successful completion of your schooling and upon meeting our hiring requirements, you will be hired and provided with paid on-the-job training with a professional trainer. Your training will take place in two phases and ensures that you receive the most comprehensive training in the industry.
Phase 1 Training
Training consists of team driving with a professional Trainer or driver mentor for approximately one month (165-180 driving hours). You will have a trainer by your side each step of the way who is committed to your success. During training, you will also begin deciding the direction you want to take your career, such as train the next generation of drivers, team with a partner or friend, or enjoy the unmatched freedom of the open road.
Phase 2 Training
Once you have completed Training, the next step in your career will be Phase 2. Apprentices who complete Upgrade from Phase 1 will go into Phase 2 training and team with a Lead driver. This allows new drivers to continue their education and training with a more experienced driver. During this period, Phase 2 Second Seats will refine their skills and work with their Career Counselor to plan their driving future. Phase 2 Training will take an average time of a month and a half to complete and will last until their desired position becomes available and they’ve completed the Phase 2 upgrade requirements.
Once you begin Phase 2, you will be able to request home time. C.R. England values the work/family balance of our drivers and we will make every effort to get you home within two weeks of your request.
Once you have completed your training program you have many options available:
- Train to become a Phase 2 Lead and Phase 2 Advanced Lead and earn a great pay increase.
- Become a Trainer in the National, Regional or Dedicated divisions. Our Trainers are some of the best paid drivers in the industry earning great income and bonus opportunities, they enjoy high miles and they are considered some of the most skilled and qualified drivers on the road.
- Team in our National, Regional or Dedicated divisions where you can enjoy high miles and competitive pay with a stable company.
- Become a Solo driver in our National, Regional or Dedicated division and receive a steady income.
- Join our Intermodal team with high pay potential and frequent home time
For more information, please call (800) 421-9004.