Apply for a Truck Driving Job with C.R. England
Watch the video below to see why C.R. England is the best training for you..
Since 1920, C.R. England has been a leader in over-the-road transportation services in America. From the time our company was founded, we have continually grown and adapted to meet the unique needs of our customers. However, we have only been able to do so thanks to the team of dedicated drivers who work so hard every single day. We invite you to become part of that team whether you are an experienced driver or you have never sat behind the wheel of a big rig.
There are also excellent opportunities for experienced truck drivers at C.R. England:
- Solo Truck Drivers
- Team Truck Drivers
- Intermodal Drivers
- Dedicated Positions
- Regional Truck Drivers
- Driver Trainers and Mentors
- CDL School Instructors
- Local Truck Driving Jobs
In addition to long-haul trucking, we also have a growing Dedicated division offering more of our drivers the opportunity to enjoy a stable income and more home time. We expect our dedicated routes to continue growing in the years to come. Additionally, we have Regional and Intermodal positions. Be sure to ask about these opportunities when you apply with C.R. England.
New Driver Opportunities
We believe one of the strengths of the modern trucking industry is the ability to hire and train drivers in-house. To that end, C.R. England operates Premier Truck Driving Schools and has relationships with network schools around the country to provide high quality, industry-leading training to our drivers. This means you can apply for a job with C.R. England even if you do not have a CDL license. Upon acceptance into our training program, you will attend one of the Premier schools or one of the network schools located around the country. Upon graduation and obtaining your CDL, you are guaranteed a job with us as long as you meet the rest of our hiring requirements.
Don't worry if you do not have to the cash on hand to pay for your driver training. Our CDL training program is available without any money down or a cosigner. You do not even need stellar credit to be approved. What we are looking for are drivers with an excellent work ethic and the right attitude. We can work out different ways to pay for your training as needed.
We Need Drivers Now
The U.S. is in the midst of a significant shortage of qualified CDL drivers. That shortage will only get worse if the industry cannot hire and train enough new drivers to account for a growing economy and the current pace of retirements. We are doing our part by making driving opportunities available to as many people as possible. Right now, we are in need of:
- Student Drivers – As we said, we run our own training school, Premier Truck Driving School and we also work with leading CDL training companies around the country to provide student drivers with the training they need to earn their licenses. We are looking for career-minded individuals ready to go to school and get to work.
- Inexperienced Drivers – You might be someone who already possesses a CDL license but has not been able to find a job due to lack of experience. We are looking for drivers just like you to enroll in our new driver-training program. This program prepares you to work independently as a C.R. England company driver.
- Experienced Drivers – We are always looking for experienced drivers who want to work for one of the best companies in the business. At C.R. England, we have a reputation for providing some of the best equipment in the industry. We provide every driver with a dedicated manager, an assigned tractor, and different driving positions to fit individual needs.
- Owner/Operators – Independent owner/operators have been the backbone of the trucking industry for decades. We value our independent contractors as much as our company drivers. We are interested in speaking with you if you would like to put your equipment to work with us.
Contact Us Today
C.R. England wants to speak with you today about becoming a professional truck driver with us. Your career with C.R. England begins when you call us at (800) 421-9004 or follow the application link found on the 'Contact Us' page of our site. The sooner we can talk, the sooner you can be on the road to a stable and fulfilling career.
We also invite you to take advantage of a brand-new tool we call CareerTrak. This tool is designed for company drivers and is a web-based application for your smartphone enabling you to find company driving positions and team driving partners. It is just another way we are reaching out to help America's truck drivers find work.
Your new career with C.R. England can get underway with one simple phone call. What are you waiting for? The truck-driving career is one that offers you excellent pay, long-term stability, plenty of adventure and the opportunity to see this great country of ours. At C.R. England, we make it as easy as possible for you to get working right away. Why not contact us today. Just call (800) 421-9004.