- Truck must pass a current Federal Safety Inspection
- Must meet California emissions standards
- Wheelbase no longer than 270".
- Maximum weight 19,400 lbs. with 200 gallons of fuel, driver and personal items (maximum dry weight: 17,700 lbs.)
- Tractor must be able to pull both 48' and 53' trailers with a total payload of 46,000 lbs. and gross no more than 80,000 lbs. total. If weight is close, see if you can carry 46,000 lbs. and go light on fuel.
- Fifth wheel height of 44-48" tall.
*These explanations are merely a summary of our contract.